1. International Travel Reservations Level 2
2. Tourism and Hospitality Management Level 3
3. Tourism Management Level 4
4. Hospitality Management Level 4
5. Diploma for Professional Cooks
- Food safety and workplace safety.
- Introduction to hospitality and catering.
- Kitchen equipment and knife skills.
- Workplace standard and professional development.
- Culinary numeracy and units of measurement.
- Introduction to Nutrition and Diets.
- Environmental awareness.
- Cold food preparation and presentation.
- Practical cooking Methods.
6. Diploma for Professional Chefs (Level 3)
- Nutrition, special diets and allergen awareness.
- Customer Service.
- Kitchen operations and food production.
- Menu planning and recipe costing.
- Preparing, cooking and finishing dishes.
7. Diploma in Patisserie, Confectionary and Bakery
- Patisserie, confectionery and backing dishes.